Wyoming Sheriff calling it like it is

MtPockets

Just read an fbi report that says colorado is the 3rd most unsafe place to live (based on violent crimes and property theft) ---- wth happened over the last 20 years? I moved here to get away from that, time to move again?
It's funny you don't see much local coverage on the news about it.
I got a chuckle out of a news report I did see about a year ago where a woman left her car at DIA but couldn't find it when she returned. Turns out a car theft gang took her car to drive around DIA to steal other cars then abandoned it there. They had to total her car because it was contaminated, the thiefs were either using Meth or fentanyl in it. She was really upset.
I have a couple of friends that got their trucks stolen. The police wouldn't come out to file a report. They wanted them to go around to their neighbors and collect any doorbell cam footage and bring it to them so they could add it to their report.
They allowed that even if they caught them red handed they couldn't put them in jail due to lack of room in the jail.

Just read an fbi report that says colorado is the 3rd most unsafe place to live in the US (based on violent crimes and property theft) ---- wth happened over the last 20 years? I moved here to get away from that, time to move again?
Last time I was in Colorado Springs was for my son's wedding last summer. I could not believe all of the homeless camps and panhandlers. I like to get down there at least once a year to visit and have dinner at the German restaurant, but might skip this summer.