Wyoming Preference Point Advise

I have been buying points for four years now with this year being number 5. I buy for antelope, deer, elk, and big horn. I understand that I should try for a hard to draw for my first choice but after that is were I get confused. Do I pick a unit that 5 points is 100% draw or is the second and third choice just chance? Thank you for any advise and good luck to everyone this season. God Bless

Wyowinchester Thanks for the respond and advise. I have been looking at the draw odds and correct me if I'm reading it wrong but the first set of numbers is for the first choice correct.

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 8.06.41 PM.png

I believe that is correct. It doesn't look like it makes sense with a 0 in the first choice box, but I think that no one put it down as a first choice. Call the G&F in Cheyenne and ask if you have real doubts.

Always make sure of access before using points for a certain unit just because it looks like a good area to draw to.

Just my $0.02

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts