Wyoming Outfitter-Great Hunt-Great Price

RockZ

I recently went on an antelope hunt with Tyler Simms Outfitters in unit 42, about an hour NW of Laramie.

Tyler is a nice young man,23yrs old, as are his guides.

It is an Awesome deal. I did some research and found unit 42 in Eastman's Hunting Journal MRS section and it is labeled a blue chip area. This means that is a trophy area.
The hunt includes 3 days hunting, all meals, 2x1guide, and transportation during the hunt.
It is also on all private land!! The camp house is nice and clean as well.

The hunt costs $1400 for everything.

My buddy and I both got a buck and doe tag and filled them both.

My buddy shot a freak with horns sticking straight out.

I shot a nice 14" buck, at 600yds in a 2/3 value 30mph wind. He dropped in his tracks.
There were bigger ones, but I just got an itchy trigger finger and couldn't resist. It was my first antelope.

The best thing is that Tyler is extremely
LONG RANGE FRIENDLY!!

In fact he is building a long range 338 to help promote long range shooting and will have the rifle available for hunters to try.

I will postpics when I can.

Here's his website:

Hunting Wyoming | Antelope Hunting | Elk Hunting | Deer Hunting | Tyler Sims Outfitting

Here's a pic:

Antelope2.jpg

Last edited:
I look forward to seeing pictures of your 14 inch. Did you get an overall score? Nice shot BTW. At 600yds with a 30mph wind is good work.

Gordon
Niceville, FL

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.