wyoming area 58 any elk tag

tillroot1

wondering if anyone here has drawn a area 58 any elk tag in wyoming before, I drew it this year after a friend has pushed me to try for a few years now, I would like any opinions or experiences you have to share. Thanks, Ron Tilley

can and would anybody here be intersted in helping me post a picture of my bull harvest this year? I had help a couple years ago with a antelope, and I would like to share my bull here as well. thanks, Ron Tilley

First off, thank you, I will send you a couple, you can pick which may look better to post, second, it was very tough this year, the weather up till this week had been unseasonably warm, I hunted the HooDoo, on the southfork side and the meeteetsee side, seen elk each time out, I walked the first half of the season and hunted horseback the second half. Local elk were all that was in the area, none of the migration elk had came yet, there are plenty of elk tho, and I had planned for hunting for a trophy, it was tough. one weekend, we jumped a herd of bulls just making it into the timber from a bald ridge but did not get a chance to get on them. We went back the following weekend and made it there a half hour earlier and managed to cut them off before making it into the timber. and that is the bull that I got! I am very happy and got a great old fighting bull! I am sending you the pictures now. again, thank you! Ron Tilley

Ron's Bull.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 240
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 239
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.