Wyoming AR15 Regs

7mmSendaro

MY Dad just bought an AR15 that he plans to take on our upcoming lope and mulie hunt to shoot some praire dogs. Does WY have a maximum magazine capacity for praire dogs, coyotes, etc?

There is a .243/6mm minimum for game animals only. There is nothing that states there is a minimum/maximum for non-game animals; coyotes, p-dogs etc...If you ever make it up the Powell way let me know maybe we could shoot sometime I go to college here.

Parker,
Did you know Rich Bartman. His widow lives in Powell, he was a great guy. I knew him from Specialty Pistols.
We named our annual antelope hunt in honor of him. It will take place in a little over a week in the Casper area.

Mike

No I cannot say I knew of him, I live in Belfry which is 45 min away but just go to college here in the fall and spring. Almost done though then it is off to Butte to finish.

I forgot to warn you, do not shoot from or across a road and do not shoot from a vehicle. That includes across the hood. Also make sure anyone that shoots any vermin has a hunters safety card on them.

If ya run out of critters before you run out of ammo, swing across the boarder into MT. Help yourself to as many of our vermin as you'd like! (Pretty much the same regs as WY)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.