• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT, WTS Winchester M70 7mm wsm

Daveinjax

I have a model 70 push feed 7mm wsm for trade or sale. I bought this rifle for a project and then switched to a ss crf 7mm wsm. I bought it from a local pawm shop with the bottom of the blind magazine broke out and the spring and follower missing. The feed ramp doesn't have mark on it and the only wear on the action is from me cycling it whilst deciding what to do with it. I have put it in the black synthetic stock that was on the ss crf rifle and replaced the spring and follower and added a two piece hinged floor plate. I have not shot it and don't have a bore scope but the barrel looks good when I hold it up to the light.
I'm magnum rich and standard action poor so I'm looking to trade for a standard .473 crf rifle in long or short action ss or blue. Or trade for professional gunsmith services. I would like to true and rebarrel my ss crf action and I would add enough cash that a smith with a 7mm wsm reamer would have mostly their labor in the rifle.

$535.00 to your ffl or a trade for another rifle or gunsmith services. I will add cash to do a deal. If your rifle is not pristine I'm still interested. Caliber , stock , cosmetic , and barrel condition is not important. As long as the action is in good mechanical condition I'm interested.

I have tried to post pictures but it keeps erasing the post when I add them so I will have to email them.

Thanks, David Parker.

First picture.

Attachments

• 20130326_155233.jpg
    20130326_155233.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 6
Last picture. It comes with rings and bases in pictures. Sorry for posting like this but it will only let me post one at a time.

Attachments

• 20130326_155218.jpg
    20130326_155218.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 7