SOLD/EXPIRED WTT\WTS Remington 700 bolt L/A--Raptor ideas.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Jdscada, Mar 25, 2015.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. Jdscada

Jdscada Active Member

Hello everyone, my first post here on LRH. I bought a Remington 700 bolt SS action long action and I actually need a Long action magnum action, however, I understand that the receivers are the same dimension, but of course bolt has different bolt face. I am trying to see if I can build 300 raptor off a Rem 700 L/A. I think my chances are slim of making this a repeater, but if you all can share some knowledge with me that would be great. I'm rambling, sorry, anybody interested in trading a rem 700 L/A SS standard bolt head for a rem 700 L/A SS magnum bolt head, willing to pay extra. My bolt is stainless.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  2. Elkhunter1983

Elkhunter1983 Well-Known Member

I have a brand new la mag boltface bolt off a 300 rum I would be willing to sell.

3. Jdscada

Jdscada Active Member

Sorry Elkhunter, before I saw your post, I purchased another action from individual that had a ultra mag action and bolt face. I'm just going to use other L/A receiver for someone who needs a new build, thanks and if I need it, I'll contact you.

4. Jdscada

Jdscada Active Member

But if something changes, I might buy that off you, I'll let you know if someone does not beat me to it.