• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT\WTS Remington 700 bolt L/A--Raptor ideas.

Jdscada

Hello everyone, my first post here on LRH. I bought a Remington 700 bolt SS action long action and I actually need a Long action magnum action, however, I understand that the receivers are the same dimension, but of course bolt has different bolt face. I am trying to see if I can build 300 raptor off a Rem 700 L/A. I think my chances are slim of making this a repeater, but if you all can share some knowledge with me that would be great. I'm rambling, sorry, anybody interested in trading a rem 700 L/A SS standard bolt head for a rem 700 L/A SS magnum bolt head, willing to pay extra. My bolt is stainless.

Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry Elkhunter, before I saw your post, I purchased another action from individual that had a ultra mag action and bolt face. I'm just going to use other L/A receiver for someone who needs a new build, thanks and if I need it, I'll contact you.

But if something changes, I might buy that off you, I'll let you know if someone does not beat me to it.