• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS 308 Win Match from Accuracy Systems Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remmy700

Purchased this rifle from Carl at Accuracy Systems Inc. Rifle is a 700 Action with their UMSS 26x1.25 straight taper barrel which is fluted and threaded with custom thread protector. Has Tac bolt handle and a NF 20 MOA base. Entire barreled action is cerakoted flat black. Gun has around 40 rnds if that fired of federal gold match. Purchased as the ultimate prarie package and had it threaded and thread protector made there. Then replaced the HS stock with a Manners T4A with mini chasis. Also has a harris 6-9 swivel model bipod with leg notches. Gun was a absolute hammer with gold match so I am sure it can do one hole groups with hand loads and is guaranteed from them to shoot less than 1/2 MOA with match ammo. I will try and get pics loaded later, as stated barreled action is cerakoted flat black stock is coyote tan. Does not currently have a trigger in it as I removed old trigger and was going to put a jewel in it. Looking for a 338 caliber custom rifle or sale for 3500. Mainly looking to trade. Can add cash for right trade. Also looking for a custom lite weight hunting rig.
Remington001_zpsf5b3f1fb.jpg

Remington002_zps63afd21b.jpg

Remington003_zps8185b6de.jpg

Last edited:
To the top. Again all messages replied to as far as trades. I am open to other things. But mainly looking for a nice custom lite weight hunting rifle. Maybe scopes or custom actions? I dunno. Thanks for all the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.