• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Sierra 30cal 165gr HPBT

Hespco

I have 133 total Sierra 30cal 165gr HPBT bullets. Trade for Sierra 7mm 160gr HPBT

Attachments

• 30 cal 165 bullets hp 001.JPG
    30 cal 165 bullets hp 001.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 38
Well I don't have any 7mm to trade, is there anything else you would consider trading? I've wanted to try those bullets out, I hear good things and I use the HPBT in my .243 with good results.

The difference is that the HP version is a tougher version of the SP style. Deeper penetration on heavier game & better weight retention on closer shots. They are a great bullet . Nothing else I would want to trade for. Sold my 06 & am mainly into 6.5 & 7mm.

In normal times I would sell. The problem is I can't replacement them for a reasonable amount even if I could find them. Trading seems to be my only way to find what I want. If I were to sell them I'
d have to get .50 cent a bullet & then hope I might come across the bullets I want. So it's an irritating dilemma for us all.

I will check my stash Another good one in sierra 7mm is the 175 gameking I load it for several people they are very accurate and kill great

I checked and I have about 30 dont think it will do you much good but if you want them give me a hollar

If we were FTF I would make a deal , but with shipping a minimum of $8.50, you understand. Thanks so much

Thanks all. Deal made. Wish that every one could get what they needed. For sure this too will pass....