• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Sendero for optics

flashgordon

Hey there! I have a M700 Sendero 7RUM that I just don't shoot enough to keep. It's in great shape and has been bedded, trigger work, muzzle brake. Work I believe was done by Oregunsmith? I'm second owner, purchased rifle at Ranch and Home in Kennewick, Washington. It's wearing a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 BDC 30mm tube scope. It does not really care for the Remington factory ammo but is under 1moa with my 1st attempt loading accubonds and bergers. I'm just not getting the use out of it that it deserves.
I'd ideally like to trade for a Swarovski HD STS 65 mm spotting scope but will entertain offers on other high end 65mm-ish spotting scopes. Pm with email or telephone and i will send some pics. Thanks for your time.
Jeremy

I might be willing to separate but as for price, not sure. Also have rcbs dies that will go with. I had not thought about Kowa spotters. I have not seen one in person but I see that the Prominar models are well reviewed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 12
Mine is a prominar with flourite lens, TSN-4 with the 77mm objective lens, not sure the diameter and it also comes with the adapter to use a nikon camera with it. What part of Washington are you in?

I'm in Tricities/Wenatchee. I'm interested to hear about that Kowa; straight/angle, age, model, eyepiece and objective size cause it might be about what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 11
As much as I would love to have your gun, my spotting scope is from the early 2000's, its straight and does have what looks like a couple water spots on the objective lens. I think you can probably find a better deal. Any more when I'm hunting I use my 15X56 binnoc's on the tripod, so the spotting scope does not get used other then to spot my shots when I go target shooting.