• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT sealed 8lb RL26 for sealed 8lb H1000

PatriotHenry

Want to trade sealed 8lb RL26 for a sealed 8lb H1000 or 8 sealed 1lbers of same lot #. I also have a sealed 8lb of Win 6.5 Sta-ball to trade or sell. I can post pictures later if needed.

I am located in SE ID.

Thanks!

PH

My stuff is spread between two houses at the moment. I'm heading up to the new house tomorrow and will see what I have. I probably have 8 1lbers, but not sure how many from the same lot. If something else comes through for you in the mean time, please do proceed.

My stuff is spread between two houses at the moment. I'm heading up to the new house tomorrow and will see what I have. I probably have 8 1lbers, but not sure how many from the same lot. If something else comes through for you in the mean time, please do proceed.
svgreg,

Nothing solid yet. I am not in a huge hurry. Let me know after you check out what you have.

Thanks!

I have many 1 lb. H1000. All same lot # and 2022 production. Location north of you GF Mt. Should be an easy hitch/ shuttle down I15 if we are in no hurry. I or business acquaintances travel to Butte, Dillon and SLC quite often. Let me know. Interested in the RL26 only.
sheepdog1mt

Last edited:
Sent you a PM, but in case you didn't see it, I have six 1lbers. Four of one lot, two of another. I'd be happy to do cash or another powder for the balance, if that interests you? I have mostly slow burners.... But sounds like sheepdog1mt might work out better for you. I'm good either way.

I have many 1 lb. H1000. All same lot # and 2022 production. Location north of you GF Mt. Should be an easy hitch/ shuttle down I15 if we are in no hurry. I or business acquaintances travel to Butte, Dillon and SLC quite often. Let me know. Interested in the RL26 only.
sheepdog1mt
sheepdog1mt
Sheepdog,

Please PM me.

Thank you,