• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

H4350 8lb Sealed Jugs

BallisticExpansion

I bought a stash of H4350 in the Spring, but have changed plans for my ammo and powder. Still sealed and stored in climate controlled. Selling for what I paid (maybe even less).

$330 shipped per a jug. I have 3 jugs available.

I am near Gainesville, GA if anyone is able to meet local.

Its not on the buyer if he cant its on the shipper if he's willing to ship it who cares not your problem if he gets caught
People, including me, are just asking to verify he can legally ship the product as the OP states. Pretty simple and direct question. Lots of people don't know they can't just ship primers or powder like regular items. The OP still hasn't answered the question. Just bumped the thread.

I bought a stash of H4350 in the Spring, but have changed plans for my ammo and powder. Still sealed and stored in climate controlled. Selling for what I paid (maybe even less).

PM me I will take one

Hey there we live in Social Circle, GA. Might be able to buy some if we can meet FTF. We have a good supply now and only looking for deals. If you have other buyers, please sell to them.
Thanks
Len & Jill