• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Sealed 8LB RL26 for sealed 8LB Retumbo, H1000, Viht N570, or RL33 in that order. In Pocatello, ID

PatriotHenry

Hello Fellow shooters,

I want to trade a sealed 8lb jug of RL26 for a sealed 8lb jug or 8-1lb SAME lot # (in this order)
1. Sealed 8lb jug of Retumbo. or
2. Sealed 8lb jug H1000. or
3. Sealed 8lb jug of Viht N570. or
4. Sealed 8lb jug of RL33.

I am located in Pocatello (SE Idaho). Will drive up to 100 miles or so if needed.

Thanks!

PH

Hello,

This may be a bit of a stretch, but bear with me. I have a friend in Nampa who is not adverse to traveling. I cannot trade you for your 8 lbs of RL26, but surely would like to acquire it. Somehow, someway it will get to me if indeed we can pull this together. How much would you like for the 8lb. keg of RL26?

WW

Hello,

This may be a bit of a stretch, but bear with me. I have a friend in Nampa who is not adverse to traveling. I cannot trade you for your 8 lbs of RL26, but surely would like to acquire it. Somehow, someway it will get to me if indeed we can pull this together. How much would you like for the 8lb. keg of RL26?

WW
Hello Wildcat,

I just made a trade with huntinfool. Sorry we did not connect sooner.

Thank you,

Hello,

WW
Wildcat,

I have a co-worker that has some that he may sell. I can find out for you tomorrow.