• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT looking for powder and bullets FTF in Michigan

I'm about 1/2 hr north of Lansing, near the St John's area. I have various large rifle and LR magnum primers I'd possibly be willing to trade for H1000.

Also couple hundred ( roughly) 300wm Rem. and Win. fired brass. Along with some other Berger and Nosler 30 cal projectiles.

I'm about 1/2 hr north of Lansing, near the St John's area. I have various large rifle and LR magnum primers I'd possibly be willing to trade for H1000.

Also couple hundred ( roughly) 300wm Rem. and Win. fired brass. Along with some other Berger and Nosler 30 cal projectiles.
Would you sell any or just interested in trade? I don't have any H1000 for trade unfortunately.

Hey Jud, kinda looking to trade. I don't really want to let the primers go, ( haha...who does) but I need the powder more. But, if I can find some H1000 to purchase I'll keep you in mind.
Brent

SW MI - have approx 3700 small pistol primers (~2700 CCI and 1K Win).
Need .243/6MM Hornady 87 gr V-Max bullets
Hornady .270 Win brass - want new

Once we do all this trading for components, anybody out there have a spot to shoot 2000 plus yards in Michigan?
I'm getting the itch again !
I would be happy for a 1 mile like jug Challenge also .
I'm sure I should start a new thread but I'm trying to keep it just Michigan area .
Thanks !!

Rum Man

I found a 1000 yrd. range in Lake City .I'm going to check it out when the weather brakes .
Hoping find a Farmer that has some long fields.
Rum Man

It's a member range up there too . I'm going to keep scouting around here . I still have my Steel from the 3027 yard shots .
Time to set it up again !

Rum Man