• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT GAP nontypical 6.5 4S

MallardAddict

Not really sure I want to unload this one but rifle a.d.d. Is sinking in so I figured I would find out what kind of trade offers I could come up with.

My rifle is a full GAP nontypical with an apa little bastard break. The rifle has right at 250 rds fired and shoots the 135 jlk's into tiny groups. It has been hunted and has a few small scratches but nothing major.

I believe I have atleast 100 pcs of brass (need to get a count when I'm home), most of it 2x fired, Redding competition dies and probably 150 or so 135gr jlk's

Scope, rings and bipod not included but may be willing to negotiate if your rifle has similar quality glass.

Not sure what I am after it trades but I do lean towards precision hunting rifles, tend to like the short mags, maybe a custom auctioned 28 nosler etc.

willing to listen to any offers.

Attachments

• 51A79713-7DB4-4FA6-B183-A9625DD1BECC.jpeg
    51A79713-7DB4-4FA6-B183-A9625DD1BECC.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 150
It was built by GAP to their specs.

http://www.gaprecision.net/custom-precision-rifles/non-typical.html

Templar action, Timney trigger, 25" Bartlein 5r #3, stock is a B&C built only for GAP.
Upgrades are fluted barrel and APA little bastard brake.

Mine shoots the 135 jlk's on R26 at 3150fps into the .2-.3's. Mid to upper end load but not pushing it hard at all.

Brass I believe is Bertram 7 saum but again I need to confirm as I am on vacation.