• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt: ed brown and/or sig p220 10mm for bolt rifle (ct)

steevo

I am looking to trade either 1 or both of these towards a nice bolt rifle. I already have considered trading in towards a rifle but will try to trade first.... would like something in a chassis system if possible, but open to all.....

what I have to trade:

-- ED BROWN MOLON LABE 1911, government full size, black, few minor marks in finish as seen in pics,
great shape with maybe 700 rounds through it, front tritium night sight, plain black rear sight. solid trigger with very light smooth pull,
comes with 1 Wilson mag grips as seen in pic and original bag
$2500 trade value

--brand new SIG P220 Stainless elite match in 10MM...... brand new limited run in 10mm......
case and 2 mags.....
trade value of $1300

I HAVE AN FN PATROL BOLT RIFLE IN 300 WSM WITH ZIESS 6.5X20X50 SCOPE MAYBE 100 RDS FIRED WITH THIS RIFLE . THESE HAVE PER '64 WINCHESTER ACTION IN THESE VERY STRONG . RIFLE SHOOT SUB MOA.

sorry guys, I should have stated earlier.... I am in Connecticut and can no longer bring in semi-auto rifles unfortunately. bolt actions are great.....