• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sig P220

BountyHunter

Sig P220 45 ACP with checkered frontstrap, teflon finish, trigger/action job, trijicon 3 dot night sights, Hume leather belt slide holster, kydex paddle holster, galco paddle double mag carrier, 4 sig mags

great shooter and top defensive pistol

$750 and shipping to your ffl

might consider 30 cal lr carry type guns on trade 300 win, 300 weatherby etc). Max weight 14-15 lbs
BH

Cash is right considering.

3 extra mags= $120
all leather is over $150
Checkering, new trijicons, teflon, action and trigger is $450
Base 220 used is $550-650

However, will pay shipping to your ffl or consider trades on heavy barrel M 700 or 70 in 308, 30 cal mags, McMillan A2-5 stocks etc. Maybe some other goodie?

Open to offers, but in no hurry either.

BH

gunsmith was a guy named Tom Kivlehan at Guntek, inc. in Stafford VA. He also does custom work for Winchester custom shop and custom orders for them. First quality work.

Not sure on what was done, ended up with the gun right after owner had it done ($ trouble). He gave me the receipt for the work and I lost it somewhere.

BH

the price is right, when i made the cash comment i was referring to the amount of cash i have available right now, not the amount i would pay for the gun, if the cash was available i would have already snagged it