• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt B&C monte carlo stock 700 LA

infidel 811

Badger bdm inlet, off a rem 700 LA. came off my rifle that snowymountain rifles built. its black/tan speck. nothing wrong with the stock just looking for something diff. Maybe a module chassis system, or more tactical vertical grip stock. ill add cash on top if need be. right handed stock. barrel is bedded, varmit contour, free floated looking to trade please let me know what you have
may take 400$ for stock.
406 224 0597

Badger bdm inlet, off a rem 700 LA. came off my rifle that snowymountain rifles built. its black/tan speck. nothing wrong with the stock just looking for something diff. Maybe a module chassis system, or more tactical vertical grip stock. ill add cash on top if need be. right handed stock. barrel is bedded, varmit contour, free floated looking to trade please let me know what you have
may take 400$ for stock.
406 224 0597
If you're including the bottom metal at that price I'll buy it, but the stock alone lists for 276.00 brand new on Stocky's so without it the price would have to be adjusted accordingly.