• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT 300RUM LSS

doug2080

I'm scope poor so throwing this out there to see if anybody might be interested in a trade. Bought this rifle brand new years ago because I really like the look of the laminate with the stainless. I mounted a scope sighted it in, took it out opening day and killed a bull and back in the safe it went until I needed to rob the scope for something else I just had to have. If it has a full box of rounds through it I'd be surprised, but can't confirm for definite so I'm saying +\-30 rounds down the tube. It's been bedded and a timney trigger installed, other than that it's how I bought it. It's got a faint safe mark on the barrel but the stock looks perfect from what I can see. I'm looking to trade for a good used NXS 5.5-25x50, leaupold markV HD, maybe even a well used but decent shape ATACR all in the same power range with zero stop and MOA. FFP or SFP don't really matter too much although I prefer SFP. Im valuing this rifle right at $1000 and realize all the scope I've listed are valued above that so I do have cash to throw in for what I'm looking for. Thanks for looking guys and sorry it's so long winded. Let me know if you want more pics I can either post more or text straight to you.

Attachments

• IMG_2475.jpeg
    IMG_2475.jpeg
    854 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_2472.jpeg
    IMG_2472.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 278
  • IMG_2474.jpeg
    IMG_2474.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 282
26" barrel not sure on the weight, maybe 7-8 lbs can put it on bathroom scale later and post.

Great Guy to deal with everybody!
Somebody grab this up , it's almost time to hit the Timber for a Fall hunt !
GLWS

Rum Man