• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT 2 ARs and 1 Pistol for an AR-30 in .338 Lapua!!

lucasgreff

(WANT TO TRADE FOR AR-30 in .338 LAPUA!!)

I am selling a barely used DPMS LR-308 rifle. Its basically an AR-15 chambered in .308 Winchester.

Also in the Trade would be a Springfield XD in 45 ACP with all accessories. I traded this for an old deer rifle and would rather have a Beretta 92 anyway so this doesn't do me any good.

Also able to trade DPMS M4 Carbine in good shape w/ original case

I purchased the rifle to target shoot and have since moved on to another project. It will come with a Cabelas Target Turret Scope setup for .308 and a Winchester Bipod. I have the original carry Case and papers. A few small scratches at the end of the ejection port but otherwise brand new. Literally has 14 rounds down barrel. I still have the First Box of Ammo.

Price is Firm since I do not need to sell and I would probably not sell the pistol or M4 until the LR-308 was gone.
$1200 with scope and bipod
$1050 without scope or bipod

I will throw in cash for the right rifle and scope combo but obviously my rifles add up to well over $2000 so it would have to be a heck of a set. Although I would be willing to keep a weapon or two and trade for a bare AR-30 as well.

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00503.jpg