• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT AR 15 for 338 Lapua sized action

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

I have an AR 15 in 300 ACC BLKOUT that I would like to trade for a 338 lapua sized action. It doesn't matter brand but please take into account the AR is valued at roughly $800. I want to do an even trade so no cash on my end. I am in the Austin, TX area if you want to do a Face to face. If shipping i will do FFL to FFL. PM or text 786-four four two-4045 for photos and details.

Some more info...State of the Art Arms, 16 inch BBL, threaded for a supressor, currently has a muzzle brake on it, 1:8 inch twist, New Frontier Arms lower, Bravo company charging handle, full free float rail system, magpul front grip, no sights (EOTech not included). Rifle has never been fired. Reason for trading is I recently found a 1000 yard range literally 10 miles from my house and I want something to reach out there with authority. Will also consider rem 700 actions (or similar clones) in any kind of magnum length action. Really want a 338 Lapua base though.

Attachments

• AR.jpg
    AR.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
BUMP...also consider trades for a complete basic savage or remington rifle in a magnum action.

Bump...a fully functioning rifle for only a quarter of your rifle! Make an offer!

I have an AR 15 in 300 ACC BLKOUT that I would like to trade for a 338 lapua sized action. It doesn't matter brand but please take into account the AR is valued at roughly $800. I want to do an even trade so no cash on my end. I am in the Austin, TX area if you want to do a Face to face. If shipping i will do FFL to FFL. PM or text 786-four four two-4045 for photos and details.

is a 416 rem mag enough for a338 sized action?
i have a barreled action
i'll swap you