• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Zeiss HD5 5-25

Idaho Trecker

I have a Zeiss HD5 5-25x50 with the Rapid Z 1000 reticle and target turrets that I just retired from my 6 Dasher that it was on for 3 months. I bought this scope used from the original owner but still have all of the paperwork and box. There is one small ding (from original owner) the size of a pen tip near the objective that I will picture. Glass is perfect. I sent the scope to Zeiss to have it gone over once I bought it and is good to go. Very bright and clear scope just not what I needed for this build.

This reticle is setup for a 168-175 bullet from a 308 win but I have the subtensions of the reticle in inches at 100 yards which I converted to MOA for my uses.

If I forgot something just let me know and I'll answer any questions.

(Pictures will be posted later today)

$780 shipped USPS money order, Paypal +3% or paypal friend

Last edited:
This reticle is setup for a 168-175 bullet from a 308 win but I have the subtensions of the reticle in inches at 100 yards which I converted to MOA for my uses.

Did you ask Zeiss to change reticle on this scope?

No I did not. I already replaced it and no longer have a need for this scope. Its a great scope but i have just found it easier to stick with what im use to and got another NF.
Have you had them change them for you?

Did some more searching and the cheapest I can find this scope new is $899. Here are some pictures.
20170623_123736.jpg

20170623_123748.jpg

20170623_123835.jpg