• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Remington 700 LR 7MM, Timney, Fat Bastard, Cerakoted

Martinmc1

I bought this gun new and had the work done on it. I've shot it out to 600 yards with good grouping, two shots less than 3". Muzzle break is fantastic eliminating recoil.
Timney trigger set at 1.5 lbs. Cerakoted in gun metal grey. Shooting 180 VLD's at 2950 fps. With best results.

Looking for Vortex, Leupold scopes, custom action, or possible gun trades. 6.5 creedmore, 6.5x47, .308

Or purchase the rifle for cash. No scope or rings included just the bases will go with the rifle

Attachments

• IMG_1295.jpg
    IMG_1295.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 8
I'm the owners brother. He'll be unavailable for a few days. He drew a coveted, late buck tag, unit 40, Idaho. Monster Muleys out there. Very spotty cell coverage.

I'll be answering questions while he's away. PM me anything you don't think others would benefit from. As far as trading, I can't make that call but might have an idea if you're hot or cold.

Sorry did I miss the price? I have a buddy who is super interested.

I would also look at trades for custom barrels, for .308, 6.5 as partial trade + cash

Taking cash offers as well. I have RCBS dies and 47-49 pieces of Nosler once fired brass that can go with it