• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts/wtt 6MM Ackley Improved (TRADED)

SouthPawShooter

WTS or trade a custom build REM 700 long action. This gun was built by John Myer (Custom Gunsmithing) of Boyce VA. (Smithed many East Coast 1000yd winners) It has a fluted standard contour 24 inch Douglas barrel in 1=10 twist. ADL bottom metal. A very crisp Rifle Basics trigger. in a bedded HS stock. Gun weighs 7.4 pounds. Comes with 6mm dies, and 6mm Ackley Dies.I also have @190 pieces of brass. Guys I took this gun out Saturday and shot a .207" 4 shot group at 100 yds. This gun would make someone a heck of a high country Antalope, Mule Deer ect. rig. I love the gun but due to the insane wind we get here in Kansas at time I need something heavier that will stay in my sticks and not blow over in my lap. I am Asking $1300 for all to your FFL . (scope, sling and pole cat stud stays with me). Interested in trades for a Remington Sendero, Cooper, or Kimber rifle's. Deer Hunterjj will be posting pic's for me in a few minutes.

Last edited:
Re: wts/wtt 6MM Ackley Improved

WTS or trade a custom build REM 700 long action. This gun was built by John Myer (custom gunsmithing) of Boyce VA. (smithed many East Coast 1000yd winners) It has a fluted standard contour 24 inch Douglas barrel in 1=10 twist. ADL bottom metal. A very crisp Rifle Basics trigger. in a bedded HS stock. Gun weighs 7.4 pounds. Comes with 6mm dies, and 6mm ackley Dies.I also have @190 pieces of brass. Guys I took this gun out Saturday and shot a .207" 4 shot group at 100 yds. This gun would make someone a heck of a high country Antalope, Mule Deer ect. rig. I love the gun but due to the insane wind we get here in Kansas at time I need something heavier that will stay in my sticks and not blow over in my lap. I am Asking $1300 for all to your FFL . (scope, sling and pole cat stud stays with me). Interested in trades for a Remington Sendero, Cooper, or Kimber rifle's. Deer Hunterjj will be posting pic's for me in a few min. I can email pics just let me know.

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

I have a real nice Tikka Tactical 308 heavy barrel I would offer up for trade.

PM me your email and I will send you pics tonite

I have a LH Rem 700 in 308,it has a heavy barrel w/custom break,HS stock.Shoots the SMK 168 really good.If interested PM me and I can get you pics and more info.

Thanks Bobby

Still need an email address
I am very interested in making a deal