Here we go again

I have a friend that's out there now chasing storms. Follow Shane Muckey on Facebook I think he's in Kansas today. He does this every year. A couple days ago he posted pics of hail that were the size of tennis balls.
That always reminded me of a dog chasing a truck. What you gonna' do when you catch it?

This isn't a joke, wondering out loud if a type of blast or bomb could knock out the spin of the clouds when they start to form?? Imagine out best fighter pilots scrambling to wack those darn devils!!!

Prayers for safety for all in harms way and responders...
It would have to be something really big in the upper atmosphere

I have a friend that's out there now chasing storms. Follow Shane Muckey on Facebook I think he's in Kansas today. He does this every year. A couple days ago he posted pics of hail that were the size of tennis balls.
West of us during the last go around there was a few places that got bigger than grapefruit and softball size

It would have to be something really big in the upper atmosphere
Something about detonating a high altitude nuke (no conventional explosive has this kind of displacement power and the amount required to generate it would be impossible to get up there I suspect) over a populated area (EMP and radioactivity even if it's somehow high enough to not cause direct blast damage) in the hopes of MAYBE stalling a supercell system or full blown tornado in the interest of public safety seems….ironic….and like the awesome plotline for a hilarious movie!!!!

In all seriousness do stay safe, said a prayer for ya.

Last edited:

Recent Posts