Here we go again

Can't wait for tomorrow!
IMG_4652.jpeg

Wow Victorā€¦..check your roof for a target painted on it! It seems there may be! Good Luck my friend! memtb
I used to live in tornado alley. Saw 13 funnels in one cloud. Next day our barn was missing. Pretty much why I moved. Couldn't take the below zero temps, hail, skeeters, huge snow drifts, high winds and other things on the plains of Colorado.

I used to live in tornado alley. Saw 13 funnels in one cloud. Next day our barn was missing. Pretty much why I moved. Couldn't take the below zero temps, hail, skeeters, huge snow drifts, high winds and other things on the plains of Colorado.
I hear ya, last night the one that killed two people east of us crossed just to the south.
And skeeters this year could be mistaken for flocks of hummingbirds šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

This pattern of severe weather is getting old. The meteorologist are hoarse from tracking tornados. We have been very lucky with no damage. The torrential rain from the thunderstorms is turning peaceful creeks into torrents. I hope everyone stayed safe.
While not severe we've had more rainy days than any other year here. Literally moss in the driveway and we average about 9 inches of rain.