• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Universal Compact Green Laser from Lasermax – Rechargeable LMS-GEN

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: Universal Compact Green Laser from Lasermax – Rechargeable LMS-GEN [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $229[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $219.00 (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LaserMax_Genesis_Green_Laser.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am offering this universal compact green laser from Lasermaxon special. If you are interested in otherLasermax Rail Mounted Laserssend me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from LaserMax. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LASER-MAX-Genesis-Green-Rechargeable-Laser-LMS-GEN-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Universal Compact Green Laser from Lasermax – Rechargeable LMS-GEN [/FONT][FONT=&quot] is a great choice for anyone who has been looking for a value priced green pistol laser.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The design is compact and light. Genesis will fit almost any firearm that has an accessory rail. With an optional momentary activation switch this green laser can be fit on long guns as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What makes Genesis unique is its recharge-ability. Connect it to a power source via easy acess universal micro USB port and you are good to go. No need for batteries.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Less than 1.4 ounce in weight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Power Output of 5 mW[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Adjustable w & e[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.5 hour run time and 2.75 charge time[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Compact[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lightweight 1.4 ounce[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Perfect for subcompacts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Three Year Warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dual Tap On Activation[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Laser[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at [email protected]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $10. (FM$10)[/FONT]