• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Two Single Shot Rifles

jgraham01

Rifles for sale:

SPF Peabody Side Hammer original action rebuilt using Pedersoli heavy octagon 45-70 barrel. The upper tang has been extended and setup for a tang sight. Appears to have the original stock modified to sporting configuration. It is all in excellent shape. I purchased to rebuild it but never got around to doing the full project. No FFL needed as it was built before 1898. Free shipping and will be shipped by US Mail. No trades please. Contact me with questions. $700 SPF

SPF Clerke Highwall originally in 45-70 made number of years ago and highly desired. I purchased to rebuild but never did. The barrel was removed when I received it but the action is perfect with great case colors. The stocks are in great shape but needs a recoil pad installed. The old one was cracked and I removed it. Wood is Black Walnut and has good figure. Missing one screw for the buttstock block that is easily replaceable but has original through bolt stock screw. Needs a barrel of your caliber installed and it is ready for the range. Must ship to an FFL. Free shipping and will ship by US Mail from a non-FFL holder. No trades please. Contact me with questions. $700 SPF

I accept personal checks and MO. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

Last edited: