• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/T Remington 700 257Wetherby LSS

FFEMT

I have a Rem 700 in 257 Wetherby LSS I'm looking to sell or possibly trade. Rifle has less than 75 rounds fired, the barrel has one small blemish at the muzzle end (rub mark) about an inch long. The wood is perfect, I would rate the rifle overall in 99% condition. I also have 100 rounds that could go with it (all Wetherby) and Redding reloading dies. It has a nightforce 20 MOA base on it, no rings. Cash price $1050.00. Possible trades considered would be Remington or Sako bolt guns in 17 and 20 calibers with cash difference, depending on trade. Would also entertain Sig's in 40 caliber.

Attachments

• 257a.jpg
    257a.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 257b.jpg
    257b.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 8
It seems as though some feel my price is really out of line (?). Feel free to make an offer, the most I will do is say "No Thank You....."

One of these on GA for $725

Your's looks to be in mint condition, can't speak for the other one

Last edited:
I recently bought an LSS in identical condition but in 375 ultra and willingly over paid because you cant find them any more. I paid $700 They blue book for less but I feel thats is a fair price. Maybe that will help you in trying to figure a price? You have a very nice rifle and nice accessories to go with, Price seems a little high to me but not by a lot.
Would you consider selling the bare rifle?

Action Arms has a similar one listed, with scope, for $650.

Let's take it back to the top, drop the price to $900.00 for the rifle, ammo, dies and
20moa Nightforce rail.....Bob.