• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Springfield TRP w/Extras

lynnhall

You are looking at a Mint Springfield TRP Full Rail 45ACP.
It goes two mags, night sights and case,bore brush,factory holster-mag holster,Original box, and all papers/Owners manuals..
Round count less than 130.
$950 shipped to FFL( FFL must accept from a Non-FFL ( ME ). -- No Trades Please --
USPS Money Order or Cashier's Check Only.

Last edited:
You are looking at a Mint Springfield TRP Full Rail 45ACP.
It goes two mags, night sights and case,bore brush,factory holster-mag holster,Original box, and all papers/Owners manuals..
Round count less than 130.
$9500 shipped to FFL( FFL must accept from a Non-FFL ( ME ). -- No Trades Please --
USPS Money Order or Cashier's Check Only.

Not being negative, but 10 grand seems a bit steep for a 1911 :)

I may be interested. Is $950 your best price? Also, I would have to do FFL to FFL.

I'm afraid this is a scam

This is absolutely a scam. This same douchebag is selling another one of these TRP's as well as a couple HK socom pistols here. I have asked about all of them and I have gotten the same exact BS story, word for word from every one of these sellers. Coincidence? No way, this guy is a freaking scam artist. I wish people like this nothing but a miserable horrible life. People work too **** hard for their money and try to life honest lives and crap bags like this come along and take the easy way out of life by lying and cheating good people out of their money. I wish I could get my hands on all these douchebags. Can't even make an honest sell her, craigslist, enywhere without these scum of the earth bastards trying to cheat you. Sorry for the rant but I am just sick of all the **** disshonest people ruining good things.