• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Sendero 300 win mag

george

I have a stainless fluted 300 win mag with night force bases & rings with 6.5 x 20 Leupold 30mm scope with mil dot. sent rifle to Hart, they polished bore, bedded action, crowned muzzle and trued the bolt. I installed timney trigger. I like the gun but it kicks a little too much off the bench, I don't like muzzle brakes.
Have fired under 100 rounds throuth the gun. never had time to get serious and work up a good load. Someone suggested 69 vv160 & 190 MK. it shot well, I just never tweaked the load.
Want $1,200.00 and I will payshipping

always bad timing for me. If I had the $$ Id take it off youre hands right now, although Id rather get it minus the Leupold and save some $$. I already have a scope waiting.

whenever I do get the .300, Im getting the JP brake installed, I heard from a few that they do indeed reduce a lot of the recoil.

Your price is great considering its only got 100 rounds and Hart did some work to it. It should sell no problem.

I'll try to scrounge some $$ up and I'll PM you if it all falls into place.

[ QUOTE ]
snipervls

I have a 300 winnie sendero I am looking to sell. drop me a line. [email protected] if you are still looking for one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad timing, I have my own thread up where Im selling 2 rifles and a pistol. I just came into quite a few from my grandpa so some are being sold. Thanks anyways.