• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS Seekins PH2 in 6.5PRC

rj112275

Putting feelers out.
Seekins Havak PH2 in 6.5PRC with Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50.
Shoots 147s factory Hornady ELDM well out to 1,000.
I'm original owner. It's set up to go shoot today. We moved from Colorado to Missouri and I mostly hunt here with my 45-70. No need here for shooting that far. Some ammo to go with it.
$3,000 or consider reasonable offers.
I can text photos later this weekend. It's in excellent shape. Less than 200 rounds thru it. Located in Sw Missouri

Last edited:
Whatcha got? My easy 'yes' would be for high end optics like Swaro binos. I'm a sucker for lever action rifles too

I sold all my creedmoor stuff a few years ago to go PRC. We moved back to Missouri, so I'm not doing as much long range stuff. My go to here is 45-70.

Let me pass on the creed. Thanks

I sold all my creedmoor stuff a few years ago to go PRC. We moved back to Missouri, so I'm not doing as much long range stuff. My go to here is 45-70.

Let me pass on the creed. Thanks
Figured it would be a long shot. Best of luck on your sale.

Several guys have asked about splitting up the package. Yes. PH2 shipped to your FFL, $1500. If you're local, I do have some ammo and reloading stuff for 6.5PRC that I can toss in.

Recent Posts