• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Seekins PH2 in 300PRC with picture

Brianc74

Reposting with a picture taken. Rifle will ship from my ffl to yours. Brand new. Seekins PH2 300PRC with Seekins universal bipod adapter. WTS for $1680 shipped. 4 boxes of Hornady ammo available to buyer, Hornady FL die set and Hornady COAL gauge.

SOLD

Please delete add.

Brian

Last edited:
Throwing this up top for more eyes on it, so someone will buy it before I have to...I don't need this rig!!!!

IMO, it's nicely priced with the added brake, bipod adapter, no waiting on the build from Seekins, shipped and insured.

The carbon fiber mag is the ballz! The CF stock, with McM Gamehunter handle type ergos, sans the weight - should be attractive to a guy who likes to pack in deep and hammer medium critters near and far.

Is the 300 PRC a boutique chambering, or here to stay, replacing the likes of the 300 RUM? Idk...

I do know, if a guy wants to run long, skinny, high bc .30 cal bullets. This could be your huckleberry!

Well. 3 guys on here have PM'd me saying they will take it. I have PM them back to call me to work out the details and to post on the open forum that they are taking the rifle. They have not responded to me after being on the forum a couple of times after I sent them the PM.

So as of this time. The rifle is still for sale.

Brian

Throwing this up top for more eyes on it, so someone will buy it before I have to...I don't need this rig!!!!

IMO, it's nicely priced with the added brake, bipod adapter, no waiting on the build from Seekins, shipped and insured.

The carbon fiber mag is the ballz! The CF stock, with McM Gamehunter handle type ergos, sans the weight - should be attractive to a guy who likes to pack in deep and hammer medium critters near and far.

Is the 300 PRC a boutique chambering, or here to stay, replacing the likes of the 300 RUM? Idk...

I do know, if a guy wants to run long, skinny, high bc .30 cal bullets. This could be your huckleberry!
This one is killing me. Its a sweet stick...

Depends on the velocity and elevation...Using the twist rate calculator on Bergers site, 1000' ele and 2850 fps is stable.

I just happened to call Hornady on this Bullet and ammo stuff today. They said the ammo they build is for rifles with a 1-10 twist. They said to check with other bullet manufactures as for the barrel twist they recommend.
On the Berger stability calculator. 210 VLD Hunting Bullets are fully stable with a 1-10 twist at zero temp, zero altitude and a muzzle velocity of 2100 FPS. But the Berger 215 hybrids need a velocity of 2800fps at a temp of 25deg, and altitude of 3000 to be at their best stability.

Brian

Last edited:
If you pay with PP friends and Family and get your ffl to my ffl in the next couple of hrs. This could be shipped to you today.

Brian

**** I can't afford that and a divorce so I better pass. I recently received a Cooper in 6.5 Creedmoor but there is something about the 300 PRC which is calling me