• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts savage 12bvss 308

bluealtered

Sold-wts savage 12bvss 308

Sold-This is a very nice savage 12bvss,(stainless, fluted barrel) in .308 with about 400rds through it. For pics please go the the savage site. It has the accu-trigger and one piece scope base and comes with a bell and carlson duramax stock in freedom green, my best group with this at 200yds is a 6 shot, 1.029"x.798" group from an open rest using my shoulder for the rear bag. (thats good for me)

I will include that target and all savage paperwork and a savage target log as well. The price is $600, your ffl must accept from me, no trades at this time please. Thanks, blue.

Options: simmons wtc 6.5-20x50wide angle a.o. scope. $125.
egw 20moa base. $25

Last edited:
No i don't i do however have another duramax in freedom green for that rifle that is bedded for that action and a karsten cheek rest mounted on that stock, it does have a scratch on it by the tang.

It will be the buyers choice of which stock they want, it will add $40 to the price of the rifle with that stock because of the karsten rest. Or they may have that stock without the rest for the orignal price. Thanks for asking, blue.