• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Rifle Basix Trigger for Rem 700

azsugarbear

*SPF* WTS Rifle Basix Trigger for Rem 700

I have a gently used Rifle Basix Trigger for sale. It is the LV-1 model, which is adjustable from 8 oz. on up to 1.5 lbs. This model comes with the complete LV-1 trigger assembly, plus the added safety and bolt release which are usually purchased separately, or stripped from the standard Rem trigger housing. The assembly has one set of pins in it, but I am also including an extra set of pins for easy swap-out, and a spare LV-1 spring. In short - everything you see in the picture. This model is a drop in fit and replaces the older Rem 700, 7 & 40X triggers (not the newer X-Mark Pro triggers made from 2006 forward). This trigger was originally installed in a custom build by Kirby Allen and has fired a total number of 463 rounds. The trigger assembly, safety and bolt release typically retail for $160, plus shipping. $125 will bring it insured to your front door in CONUS.

Rifle Basix Trigger picture by F-Stop_27 - Photobucket

Last edited:
Need some feedback - and you won't hurt my feelings. No response on the trigger, so that usually means one of two things: 1) little demand for this type of trigger at this time; or 2) trigger is priced too aggressively for this economy. IYHO: where does the price point on this great trigger need to be?