• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remington 700 243 w/ Zeiss scope

wfjames

I have a Remington 700 CDLSF chambered in .243WIN with less than 50 rounds through it that I want to sell. The scope is a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 with side focus and the Z-plex reticle. The rings and base are Leupold and the Butler Creek flipups are included. Both are in immaculate condition, not an imperfection on either one of them. I bought both the gun and scope NEW in September 2010 to use for deerhunting. I carried it in the field half a dozen times. I did some very limited load development with it and I have a load with 95gr Nosler ballistic tips that consistently shot under 3/4" at 100yds. The reason I want to sell this is because I have a few other deer rifles (used this one on opening day only this year) and I want to use the funds for some new NFA gear.

These rifles are pretty rare (chambered in 243) because Remington only made them for a year or two. I have the original boxes and paperwork for the rifle and scope.

I will take $1500 shipped CONUS for the package by way of USPS MO, bank check, personal check or cash . I will ship the rifle to your dealer and the scope to your house. I will do a FTF in SW TN.
5xztd.jpg

34ozswx.jpg

I will split the rifle from the scope if I have a buyer for the rifle first. If you are interested or have any questions, shoot me a pm.

Thanks!

I wish it was as easy to ship a rifle hear to South Afrika as over there and our fire arm lisence system wasn't so full of crap! If I could I would have bought the rifle but laws are laws!
It is a nice combo and very special rifle/model/caliber!

I will take $800 shipped for the rifle, the scope has been sold.

Last edited: