• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Rem 7 mag. SOLD

6.5x284tony

This is a older model with a "C" series serial number. ADL configuration with wood stock.Deep bluing, throat and rifling look great. Stock has been pillar and glass bedded. I am missing the small screw for the front of the trigger screw, but it has to be around here somewhere... $485 plus actual shipping. Pm me if interested.

Tony.

Re: WTS- Rem 7 mag.

Tony does this have open sights or screw holes? Thnks, Kenneth

Sir, any guesses on round count? If possible, a pic to: [email protected] pls. Thanks, Kenneth

This is a older model with a "C" series serial number. ADL configuration with wood stock.Deep bluing, throat and rifling look great. Stock has been pillar and glass bedded. I am missing the small screw for the front of the trigger screw, but it has to be around here somewhere... $485 plus actual shipping. Pm me if interested.

Tony.

Someone needs a nice old Remington! May be interested in a trade. I like Remington varmint rifles, HS Precision stocks, Manners stocks, Mcmillan stocks, Remington actions, etc....

Tony.

Recent Posts