• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Remington 700 7 Rem. Mag

6.5x284tony

I am advertising this for a friend. He has put exactly 200 rounds through the rifle, including a proper break in, and load development. It is built on a stainless action that has been trued. The barrel is a Krieger 9twist @26". It is in a factory HS Precision Sendero stock that has been painted with a fine grey texture paint. The bedding is Devcon 10110. He has decided to go with a 6.5 Creedmoor for less recoil. It will come with 50 rounds of Winchester brass. It was annealed after the first firing, and has been shot three times since. His asking price is $1400 plus actual shipping, firm. Your FFL must accept shipping from a private individual. I am in posession of the rifle right now, and can send pics to partied interested in purchasing it. Please don't ask for pics to see what it looks like just because you are curious....You may also call me direct with any questions. Posted on other sites, pm me for pics, and make sure to leave a email address.
Tony. 970-520-9820

Last edited: