• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Christensen Arms 7 Rem Mag

Can you post info, pics, and a price here? Says I have to register as a member just to see your ad.

For Sale: Used Christensen Arms 7mm Rem mag caliber. Started out as a Remington 700 ADL. Sent to Christensen Arms and it had their carbon barrel installed, titanium muzzle brake with thread protector, Timney trigger, lightened action, fluted bolt, telfon coated set in Christensen own lightweight stock green/black color. LOP 13.5. Barrel is 23 inch with muzzle brake 25 overall. The rifle has a blemish on the stock as seen in the photos. The recoil pad has a blemish from glue that came from the butt pad install. Should have sent back but didn't. The rifle is very light and with scope feels like it is under 7lbs. I do not have a scale to weigh. For an additional 500.00 I will include the Leupold VX-L 4.5-14-52 in the Leupold rings and mounts. The scope has a mark on the bell as seen in the photos. Also included in the action is 81 handload rounds with Nosler Accubonds 140 grain, and 10 loaded rounds with Nosler BT 140 gr. Round count is unknown as this was a used gun before being sent to Christensen for customizing. It will hold a inch group off the bench. Never shot it past 300. I accept cash, bank checks, money order. Personal checks will hold shipment. Shipping to lower 48 is 35 includes insurance. Started the auction at 1750 buy it now is 2500

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 11
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Thanks for posting details and pics.

That's a really nice rifle! Wish I had the cash to grab it up. Always wanted a Christiansen Arms barreled rifle on a 700 action.

Hey,do you have the scope for sale seperate or just an option with the gun? And is it a 52mm or 56mm bell?
And if for sale what reticle?
Thanjs

Can you clarify. You said you don't know round count. Because it was used. But you said you had it rebarreled at Christensen????

I sent the gun to Christensen and had them wrap the factory barrel. So it should read had them install their carbon wrap on the barrel, sorry for the confusion. Either way it shoots great and handles even better. Bought a Dakota 97 280 AI, having a custom Red Hawk rifle built in 280 AI and I have to buy the Swarovski scopes for both hence the reason for selling my only 7 mag.

Recent Posts