SOLD/EXPIRED WTS(PA):Rem700P, Leupold TGT,Nightforce base&rings

crowsnest2002

WTS/T(PA):Rem700P, Leupold TGT,Nightforce base&rings

Hello all.
I would like to sell the following:
A remington 700P .300winmag Factory F/F for rifle about 250 rounds down the tube $730 I also want to sell it to someone in PA. I dont want to deal with an FFL holder as of now.
Badger Ordnance Detachable Mag system with 1 mag, never installed. For .300 win mag $295 SPF
Nightforce 20moa steel rail $75 SPF
Nightforce 30mm steel rings $130
Leupold VXIII 6.5x20x50 with Leupold Mildot reticle. The scope has only been installed on this rifle, for what little I have shot it, it tracked very well, a little stiff though because it is brand new. Complete box for scope with everything included in box. $690 SPF

Best pictures I can do for now. I am posting this on other forums so first person to put I want it in my email gets it. Funds will be made with Certified Postal Money Orders. You can email me at [email protected] also shipping will be $10 for each item.

Last edited:

crowsnest2002

By the way, sorry I'm a newer member, I just recently found your forum. I usually hang around www.snipershide.com , www.pafoa.com , or www.thehighroad.org . My username is the same on all sites. I'm also tending to get away from snipershide a little because there really isnt as much of a wealth of information as there used to be. This forum tends to be more in the lines with what I'm looking for. Besides, my army days are soon over :) . Time to get back into hunting again.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce