• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS(PA):Rem700P, Leupold TGT,Nightforce base&rings

crowsnest2002

WTS/T(PA):Rem700P, Leupold TGT,Nightforce base&rings

Hello all.
I would like to sell the following:
A remington 700P .300winmag Factory F/F for rifle about 250 rounds down the tube $730 I also want to sell it to someone in PA. I dont want to deal with an FFL holder as of now.
Badger Ordnance Detachable Mag system with 1 mag, never installed. For .300 win mag $295 SPF
Nightforce 20moa steel rail $75 SPF
Nightforce 30mm steel rings $130
Leupold VXIII 6.5x20x50 with Leupold Mildot reticle. The scope has only been installed on this rifle, for what little I have shot it, it tracked very well, a little stiff though because it is brand new. Complete box for scope with everything included in box. $690 SPF
3452d5j.jpg

Best pictures I can do for now. I am posting this on other forums so first person to put I want it in my email gets it. Funds will be made with Certified Postal Money Orders. You can email me at [email protected] also shipping will be $10 for each item.
2u5xrn4.jpg

Last edited:
By the way, sorry I'm a newer member, I just recently found your forum. I usually hang around www.snipershide.com , www.pafoa.com , or www.thehighroad.org . My username is the same on all sites. I'm also tending to get away from snipershide a little because there really isnt as much of a wealth of information as there used to be. This forum tends to be more in the lines with what I'm looking for. Besides, my army days are soon over :) . Time to get back into hunting again.