• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS. Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56

lovdasnow

SPF to GOSE. Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56

This is a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56. Mil-dot cross hair. With Zero Stop. Comes with sunshade, rubber lens cover and original box and paperwork.

I would like $1,475. I would also prefer MO unless you have been around this site for a while then I'll take personal check.

Scope works flawlessly! I took pics of everything. The biggest scratch is on the windage knob, and you don't hardly notice it at all. The pics I took show everything really well. Some pics shows a lot of little lint spots on the scope.

the one thing that i may be interested in doing a trade would be a swarovski spotting scope. the 65mm one with an angled eye piece.
thanks

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

thanks

Last edited:
TTT. $1,475. last price drop before i put it on other sites. i wanted to give it a go here first.

thanks guys

I've got a Swarovski 20-60 X 80mm Straight. (STS 80). It is new. Picked it up 2 months ago at Cabelas. I am in the market for a NF. Should we spin our wheels?

oh man, i wish. I'm pretty stuck on the 65 angled body though. my buddy has the 80 already that we use.

thanks for checking though.

I had a 65 prior to this one. STS 65. For hunting use the straight is the more convenient to use. I even find it easier to pick up my targets and fellow shooters targets with the straight scope and the pan on my tripod at the bench.

If I still have it come Sept. it's gonna be a blast looking for muleys in the WY high country thru this scope!

Good luck to you