• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Nightforce ATACR 5-25X56

Is this the first line of atacr.

Could someone clarify exactly what this means? I am in the market for a new/used scope and am starting to see used ATACR's up for sale. Just want to know if the extra $$$ for a new one is worth it. I have ZERO problems buying a used NF or Leupold, and am not scared of ring marks or scratches.

Thanks,
Tod

Could someone clarify exactly what this means? I am in the market for a new/used scope and am starting to see used ATACR's up for sale. Just want to know if the extra $$$ for a new one is worth it. I have ZERO problems buying a used NF or Leupold, and am not scared of ring marks or scratches.

Thanks,
Tod

The new enhanced ATACR has capped windage with the option of running it uncapped, digillum instead of the original standard illumination, 30 moa turrets instead of 20 moa turrets, and the new ones come with tenebraex covers. They've also changed the turret heights a little bit. Really nothing major unless you have certain illumination preferences.

I don't have a dog in this hunt. I have two ATACR scopes and they are awesome.
I recently bought a Nightforce SHV on another forum and called Nightforce and asked if it still had warranty, and was told that it had the lifetime warranty to whoever owns the scope. His words were if it is in your hand you own it.
Also, it did not come with a box or papers, and they sent me a new box and papers for free.
Just saying, you can't go wrong with Nightforce.