• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Nightforce 5.5-22x50

mk443

I have for sale a Nightforce 5.5-22x50 non ZS/HS illuminated NPR-2 reticle. (MOA/MOA). Comes with all the original paperwork, NF rubber caps, sunshade, butler flip up caps and ARD front cover. I've had this scope for a couple of years mounted on my primary hunting rifle. Apsolutely love this reticle for hunting, it's not super busy and great for quick shots with hold over. Tracks perfectly. I run a scope coat so the body is great and the lenses are great. I'll post pictures soon. $1300 shipped to your door.

2qb4q6t.jpg

35jm3p0.jpg

2dkjvyd.jpg

2d6the8.jpg

Would you be interested in a trade for a like new in box FFP Mark 4 Extended Range Tactical M5 6.5-20x 50mm Side Focus Mil-Mil (1/10 Mil Adjustments) with Tactical Milling Reticle (Model 110076). I just cant get used to FFP.

Sorry, but this is not a "HS" model.

No ****, that's what "non HS" means... plus this is marked sold so I don't see why it matters. Next time read a thread completely before trying to police a sold item, but thanks