• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: night vision rifle scope

wvhunter92

I wanted one of these scopes to hunt coyotes and other predators as well as observe other wildlife at night without disturbing them. I got an extremely good deal if I bought 10 of them so I did just that haha. I sold a few of them to some local friends and I've got 5 left.

ATN Aries MK390 Paladin night vision rifle scope. Here's a link to the ATN website for more info on them
ATN Aries 390 Paladin Night Vision Riflescope Generation 1 - ATN corp.

They usually sell for $479-$550
I paid $369 I'm not looking to make anything off of them just wanting to share my good deal with all my friends here

First 5 to call or Txt me will get them. 304-904-1402

im very interested mate. any fotage through it or your thoughts on it. they are pretty cheap compared to others so is it like getting a cheap scope vers a pricey one?

The one I've been using works well. The main reason for the price difference is that these are gen1+ and the more expensive ones are gen 2 3 or 4
They offer a sharper image but that's the only difference.
Thanks

wish I could look through it first, where in west Virginia do you live? Never mind my last question I found you

I had this exact model & upgraded to Gen2+ for an additional $2000 & you can't hardly tell the difference past 50-75 yards. A coyote looks like a coyote, deer looks like a deer, etc. You can definitely hunt/protect yourself with one of these!!!

I'm not affliliated with the seller, but have done business with him on this forum. He is good to deal with!! If anyone buys one of these & absolutely hates it, I'll buy it off of you for what you paid him for it.

I still have both of mine, I don't need another one, but that is how much I know you'll like it!!! I have a friend that is trying to buy my Gen2+, so might just let him!!!

Wish I had the spare cash, I'd pick one up from you. Been wanting to get one for coyote and hog hunting.