• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: ELCAN DigitalHunter Day-Night Vision Rifle Scope DNDH-KIT

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: ELCAN DigitalHunter Day-Night Vision Rifle Scope DNDH-KIT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $2080[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $1579[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ELCAN DigitalHunter Day-Night Vision Rifle Scope[/FONT][FONT=&quot]on special. If you are interested in other[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rifle Scopes[/FONT][FONT=&quot]send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ELCAN[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
ELCAN-DigitalHunter-Day_Night-Digital-Riflescope-KIT-DNDH-KIT.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ELCAN DigitalHunter Day-Night Vision Rifle Scope [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is a hunting and shooting purpose built scope from the company that has been building sophisticated military equipment for decades.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What makes Elcan's rifle scope unique is the combination of price and features. When fully equipped with a Tri-Mount and two IR flashlights for night vision mode, the scope still prices out in the mid 1500 range, while comparable gen 2 day-nightvision riflescopes typically go for $2500 or more.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]By utilizing digital technology, Elcan scope offers hunters and shooters ballistic compensation, variable reticle selection and automatic video capture. No need to change out guns or scopes if you are going from a deer hunt to a night hog hunt. Elcan Digital Hunter will do both with ease.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 AA batteries[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]weights 26 ounces[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.5-16.5 mag[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11.75 inches long[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Four reticle choices[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Reticle Customization[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ballisitic Compensator[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Video Capture[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IR Flashlights (2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Digital NV and Day Scope[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mount[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $100. (FM$100)[/FONT]