• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: New Bighorn TL3 & McMillan A3 sporter + TRADE

Dan Tucker

I have a new Bighorn TL3 in a 308 boltface with a 20moa pic rail and medium tang in a short action for sale. I have since had 2 builds done and have no plans for this right now. It is missing 3 screws to the pic rail and the trigger pins. My FFL must have thrown away some of the packing material that had these in them.
eek1.gif
You can call Bighorn up and I am sure for a small price they will be happy to send them to you.
smile.gif

I also have a new McMillan A3 sporter with the EDGE fill in desert ambush. It is cut for a Bartlein 3b and Surgeon DBM. The tag says it is cut for a Badger M5 but it is not as I had changed it and the sticker does not reflect the change. It has 1 flush cup on the bottom of the butt and 1 on the pic rail on the bottom of the forarm.

Action........1240.00 shipped and insured CONUS to your FFL

Stock..........625.00 shipped CONUS

Action & stock.......1800.00 shipped and insured CONUS

Trade:

Tikka T3x CTR 308 or 6.5 Creedmore ( NEW or LIKE NEW ONLY ) Trade price is 1950.00

listed elsewhere

DSC00004%202_zps6ztqvoxp.jpg

DSC00001%202_zpszqfifqie.jpg

DSC00002%202_zps4sq1xezf.jpg

DSC00004_zpsrxhpdtaj.jpg

DSC00005_zpsbdtrdny0.jpg

It is stainless steel and the complete bolt is NP3 coated. They are a very nice action and the TL3 has some nice upgrades over the TL2. I have been waiting since Jan. or Feb. for this and in the mean time I had 2 rifles built and no longer want or need another project.

Recent Posts