• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Mystery Ranch NICE frame and pack

mmayou

Selling my pack- 2 kids and no time, there is nothing wrong with this, I just can't bear to walk past it hanging up and gathering dust. $525 plus $30 to ship (only to US or US territory, too nice to export)

Coyote Brown NICE Frame (Medium w/ Medium Belt)
Coyote Brown Pack (don't know exact model but I THINK its the 4200 (Alpha Wolf)
Please note: the frame is pure MR, the Pack is MR/Camelbak which I learned means that it was made when MR couldn't keep up w/ military orders and had to get assistance from Camelbak...but is the same design, same materials and most importantly, the SAME WARRANTY. The label clearly does say Mystery Ranch on there but didn't want to surprise anyone. let me know if you have any questions- this is by far the nicest pack I've ever owned, far nicer than the standard issue MR packs I've gotten. best, -Mike

NICE Wolf Alpha Pack | Mystery Ranch Backpacks

Attachments

• IMG_0398.JPG
    IMG_0398.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0400.JPG
    IMG_0400.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0401.JPG
    IMG_0401.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0402.JPG
    IMG_0402.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0403.JPG
    IMG_0403.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 11
I would like to take it off your hands but I need one asap. It looks like it is in great shape how many times have you used it?

Will be home on 29 July and can ship. I have only used this one 3 times it looks new. My PayPal address is [email protected]. If you do want it please just make sure I have a good mailing address and I will get it out by the 30th. Best.mike