• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: McMillan A5 Stock off my FN SPR

krummarine

Like new; been to the range once. Came off my SPR in 308. Black with factory stippling on front and rear grip. These things are tricked out from the factory. One stud up front for a bipod, and flush cups on both sides plus the bottom. Saddle cheek piece and spacer system on the butt. DBM setup comes with it if you want. It has been professionally bedded, otherwise unmolested. Pics available via phone or email but it's the same one in the link below. Posted elsewhere. I have solid feedback under the handle, "krummarine" on gunbroker and 6mmbr.com.

650.00 shipped with DBM and one mag. 600.00 shipped for the stock only.

https://www.fnamerica.com/products/rifles/spr-series/spr-a5m/

Last edited:
krummarine,

It has been professionally bedded...

Do you know who did the bedding and whether it is that golden color Winchester uses or if it is a dark gray like Marine Tex?

If you bought it new with the dark gray bedding then it is Marine Tex and the bedding was done by GA Precision. If it's after market, it's anybody's guess and I wasted your time. Sorry.

Regards.

Bedding job was done by Dave Sink in Clemmons, NC. He has done all my gunsmith work for years and is top notch. The bedding is black in color and comes from Brownells.